How transactions are driving change in telecoms, media and technology.
Register by January 16 to Save
TMT M&A Forum 2015
How transactions, joint ventures and partnerships are driving change in telecoms, tech and media globally
Thursday, March 19, Millennium Hotel Mayfair, Grosvenor Square, London
Leading international telecom, media and tech leaders and strategy heads discuss the latest strategies and opportunities for profitable growth in consolidating markets.
- How will consolidation and convergence affect strategy?
- What is the best structure for a telecommunications company in 2014?
- What is the impact of regulation and how should it change?
- Where are the opportunities for investment, joint ventures and partnerships?
- Who will lead the next wave of deals and how will they change the market?
Leading mergers and acquisitions practitioners and advisers discuss the next wave of transactions and explain the best strategies for complex deals.
- Who will lead consolidation in Europe and Globally?
- What impact will regulation have on transactions and strategy?
- How will financing and valuations effect deal flow?
- Where will technology and convergence drive deals?
What are the best strategies for delivering profitable content in the new converged digital ecosystem?
- Who will lead the delivery of multimedia content and services?
- Strategies for OTT for Box to Screen
- How can content providers collaborate with operators and service providers?
- What will the converged landscape look like in five years, and where will telcos and media companies fit in it?
- Where do investors see value and upside, and what are the likely disrupters?
Mobile tower operators, investors and infrastructure specialists assess the latest sale and acquisition strategies and opportunities.
- Mobile towers developments in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Assessing business models for sale and leaseback of mobile towers
- Optimising Infrastructure management and financing
- Assessing ROI for ownership of next generation networks and services
Each round table will be led by an industry expert. Chatham House Rules Apply. Positions are limited and allocated on a first approach basis.
Table 1 - CFO Round Table – Where are the new paths to operational efficiency?
Table 2 - Investing in Innovation - What will drive the next wave of growth and M&A?
Table 3 – Emerging Markets Risk – How can telecom companies protect investments?
Table 4 - Media & Content Panel – Who is best placed to control and deliver content?
Table 5 – Mobile Money – What is the best structure for a Mobile Money Business or JV?
Table 6 – TMT M&A in Practice – How are deals and best practice for M&A changing?
Table 1 - Investing in Datacentres - Who will lead growth and consolidation?
Table 2 - Raising Finance for TMT – What are the best routes to financing? Equity and Debt
Table 3 – Cable Strategy Round Table – Delivering content and leveraging the network
Table 4 – Opportunities in M2M – where are the next wave of opportunities?
Table 5 – Social Media – What are the next platforms and services?
Table 6 – Mobile Towers M&A– How is deal structure for tower portfolios changing? Who will lead the next wave of consolidation?
Telecom executives, policy makers, regulators and advisers assess new licence auctions, spectrum valuations and trading, network sharing and regulation
- How will regulation impact consolidation and growth?
- Valuing licences and spectrum - Where are the next auctions and how will they be structured?
- How should bundles be packaged
- 4G/LTE and 5G and protecting against new technology shifts
- Infrastructure Sharing Models
Leadership from key corporates across the TMT sector discuss how the ecosystem is transforming.
- What are the latest developments in technology that will drive acquisitions in 2014?
- New digital opportunities for industry leaders
- Innovation and building a successful business
- New opportunities in M2M, MVNOs, Cloud and Mobile Money
- How best to maintain investment into infrastructure?
- Who will control the customer interface?