The 6th TMT Finance & Investment Asia event will take place in Singapore on January 21 with a new expanded programme featuring 20 sessions on Investment Strategy, Innovation, Financing and Partnerships for telecoms, media and technology companies across Asia.
Over 60 key speakers will be announced to debate growth strategies for Asia with sessions on Broadband, Mergers and Acquisitions, Infrastructure Sharing, Datacentres, Innovation, Mobile Towers, the Future of TMT and much more.
More information to follow, but contact us today if you would like to submit a speaker or session proposal.
Speakers for TMT Fiannce & Investment Asia 2014 included:
For more of last year's speakers go to the Speakers Page
TMT Finance Asia 2015 Awards will also take place on January 21 - Including "Deal of the Year", "M&A Adviser of the Year", TMT Operator, TMT Innovation, TMT Leadership and TMT Law Firm.
Check out last year's winners at www.tmtfinance.com/asia/awards
Lead the debate on investment strategy
TMT Finance conferences provide a unique platform top tier executives, financiers, investors and advisers to meet and assess regional strategy and investment opportunities.
By bringing together the key CEOs, CFOs and CSOs; Government Representatives, Global and Regional Heads of TMT and Investment from the leading international Investment Banks, Private Equity Investors, Strategy, Technical and Legal Advisers, we ensure that the most important issues are assessed across the programme each year and in every region.
The conference programme has been expanded in 2014 to features more session opportunities including Plenary Leadership Panels, Peer to Peer Round Table Sessions and Visionary Keynote Speeches. And of course outstanding Networking Sessions. Each session offers an outstanding opportunity to lead the debate and shape the investment agenda.
Session themes for 2015 to be announced shortly.
Session themes for 2014:
- TMT Leadership Round Table: who will lead the next wave of mobile and broadband growth?
- Mobile Infrastructure Investment: Boosting ROI for active and passive infrastructure
- The M&A Panel: How will consolidation shape the market?
- Regulation and Policy Round Table: How can policy stimulate growth and investment?
- Financing TMT: How and where to access capital – from debt, to equity and alternative sources
- Investing in Broadband: Rolling out the next wave of mobile and fixed broadband
- The Future of TMT: Innovation and Investing in new technologies
- Media and Convergence: Delivering content and collaborating in a new ecosystem
- Datacentres and Cloud: - Regional Opportunities for Investment
- TMT Finance Asia Awards 2014 - Celebrating outstanding activity in leadership, dealmaking, finance and strategy
Key benefits of attending
- Join the decision makers from telecom, media, technology and finance community
- Assess new investment strategies and opportunities for all East African markets.
- Meet the top ranking operators, deal-makers and lenders during networking sessions.
- Build new relationships and make key connections
- Gain alternative strategy insights and influence the industry’s leading visionaries.