The 4th TMT Finance & Investment Africa 2013 Conference brings together the most important leadership from telecoms, finance, government and advisory active across Africa to assess the latest opportunities for investment and partnership.
Over 35 key speakers including
Wananchi Group Holdings Ltd
Helios Towers Africa
Founder and Director,
Find out more on the speakers page
Join us at this conference to assess the latest telecom growth strategies and partnership opportunities for infrastructure investment and ownership, mergers and acquisitions, raising finance, licence acquisitions and establishing profitable regional businesses.
It's the number one place to meet all the key financial decision makers and advisers active in Africa in one place.
Read about sessions and timings at the programme page
Meeting the surge in demand for telecom infrastructure investment
TMT Finance & Investment Africa 2013 takes place at a critical time for Africa's telecom industry.
There is enormous demand for new telecoms infrastructure and services across the continent and many billions of dollars of investment and financing is required. However restructuring, consolidation and reallignment of business models and portfolios is also essential to raise the investment capital.
Our international network of industry and finance professionals are predicting that 2013 will be a pivotal year for deals.
Register your place at the conference today and save with Advanced Discounts - Register Here
The next wave of joint ventures, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and new investments will decide the shape of the industry across Africa for the next decade.
35 speakers and 7 leadership debates
TMT Finance & Investment Africa 2013 will feature a full day private conference featuring over 35 speakers; 7 Leadership Panels, 5 Keynote Speeches and 5 hours of exclusive Networking during breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and cocktails.
Speakers are CEOs, CFOs, Heads of Strategy and M&A from telecom companies, infrastructure owners and equipment providers, regulators and advisers from government departments, telecom media and technology sector heads from investment banks, investors, financiers and advisers.
TMT Finance's highly successful global portfolio of conferences are designed to facilitate debate for top tier executives and ensure that networking and knowledge sharing opportunities for all delegates are outstanding throughout the day.
Key themes for the 2013 conference
- Telecom Leadership Round Table – strategies for leading the next wave of growth across Africa
- Mobile Infrastructure Strategies – Who will lead the race for Africa’s towers?
- Policy and Regulation Panel – Stimulating Investment and Growth
- The M&A Panel – How will consolidation and deals shape the market?
- Investing in Next Generation Networks – Spectrum, Licences 4G rollout and fiber
- Telecom CFO Round Table - Establishing effective paths to profitable growth
- Financing African Telecoms – Raising capital from debt and equity markets
- Investing in new technologies and services - From Mobile money to Mhealth
Key benefits of attending
- Join the decision makers from telecom, finance, government and advisory community
- Assess new investment strategies and opportunities for African markets.
- Meet the top ranking operators, deal-makers and lenders during networking sessions.
- Build new relationships and make key connections
- Gain alternative strategy insights and influence the industry’s leading visionaries.